Dog Breeds by average size and weight
|Size and Weight (lbs)||Neck (inches)||Chest (inches)||Breed|
|Mini, <10||7.8 - 8.7||9.8 - 11.8||Chihuahua, Yorkshire Terrier, Pomeranian, Maltese|
|Small, 8-17||7.8 - 9.4||11.4 - 14.1||Jack Russell Terrier, Pekingese, Maltipoo, King Charles Spaniel|
|Medium, 15 - 35||9 - 11||13.8 - 16.5||Cocker Spaniel, Beagle, French Bulldog, Pembroke Welsh Corgi|
|Medium, 30-65||11.8 - 13.4||18.1 - 20.9||Bulldog, Standard Poodle, Husky, Pitbull, Dalmatian|
|Large, 45-85||17 - 18.9||29.9 - 33.1||Boxer, Labrador Retriever, Schnauzer, Basset Hound|
|Large, 50-100||18.5 - 20.5||34.6 - 38.2||German Shepherd, Bull Terrier, Old English Sheepdog|
|X Large, 75-140||20.5 - 24.4||36.2 - 39.4||Rottweiler, Great Pyrenees, Newfoundland|
|Huge, 120-200||24.4 - 28||36.4 - 43.0||St. Bernard, Leonberger, Mastife, Great Dane|
|Your dog is too small||You will have to try it on.||Perfect fit - congrats!|
Encourage excellent etiquette with PetSpy’s P620 Easy & Effective Adjustable Dog Training Collar. This handy tool makes it a snap to train your best furry friend. 16 adjustable levels of vibration and static shock allow you to tailor this collar to your pet’s precise needs. This versatile collar makes it easier than ever to keep your little one out of the garbage can, discourage them from running into the road or prevent them from pulling too hard on their leash. Plus, with a little training, you can even train your best pal to stop barking—talk about the paw-fect pooch!
- This rechargeable and waterproof collar is great for all breeds and sizes, from 10-lbs to 120-lbs.
- Easy to distinguish buttons can be operated blindly by touch with an operational range of up to 650 yards.
- Choose between three humane training modes—static shock, vibration and beeper trainer.
- Includes a free training guide with helpful tools designed to make it easy to train your pet.
- This easy to use collar is a great way to stop yappy or loud dogs from barking inappropriately.
(1) Remote Transmitter, (1) Dog Receiver Collar, (1) Neck Strap, (1) Test Light, (1) Battery Charger, (2) Sets of Metal Probe with Rubber Covers, (1) Dual USB Port, (1) User Guide.
Proper fit of the collar is important: a collar worn for a too long time or placed too tight or loose on a pet's neck may cause skin irritation or damage. Avoid leaving the collar on dogs for more than 4 hours a day