Keep your pet's nails groomed and looking great with the PetSpy Nail Grinder. Let’s face it, most animals don’t enjoy nail grooming, and this tool is designed to make it as pleasurable as possible.
Using a Diamond Bit Grinder, it’s safer and more effective than a traditional clipper because it reduces the risk of going too short. The grinder comes with a port for different nail sizes and accordingly you do not have to worry about what size your pet's nails are, and the quiet sound of the motor will not disturb your pet during grooming.
Pets need their nails trimmed on a regular basis, usually monthly. Untrimmed nails can affect the comfort and overall health of your pet. Untrimmed nails can cause pets to develop sore feet, legs and hips, well as general discomfort.
- SAFE AND PAINLESS dog nail grinder tool for grooming pet claws at home without painful reaction or broken nails
- RECOMMENDED BY VETS and pet grooming professionals this grinder has different port sizes and perfectly fits all pet nails from small to large breeds
- KEEP YOUR PET CALM with innovative motor and advanced safe diamond bits providing quiet sound and light vibration for faster and easier claw peeling
- STEPLESS SPEED REGULATION allows you to set up the speed that best suits your pet based on the size and hardness of the claws
- RECHARGEABLE AND PORTABLE grinder with built-in battery that lasts up to 16 hours and charges through USB port
PetSpy Dog Nail Grinder - Safe and painless tool for grooming pet claws. Recommended by veterinarians and pet grooming professionals.
Q: How do I know when to stop grinding?
A: The basic rule of thumb is that the nail, which curls downward, should be even with the paw pad. Whatever hangs over must be clipped.Grind the nail below the quick on a 45-degree angle until you see a black dot appear towards the center when you look at it head on. This is the start of the quick that you want to avoid. Make
Q: Is the plastic guard removable?
A: Yes, you can take it off if using for thick claws.
Q: Will this work on small pets like cats or rabbits?
A: Yes, the grinder has a special guard with a port for small pets.
Q: Does it have more than one speed or a way to control the speed?
A: The grinder is featured with stepless speed regulation. So you can set up the speed that best suits your pet based on the size and hardness of the claws
Q: What should I do if the diamond bit stops grinding?
A: You need to clean it or buy the new one if it doesn't help.