Register your warranty
PetSpy is a brand owned and operated by Aerosmith LLC, a limited liability company registered under the laws of the State of Delaware, USA (“PetSpy”).
WHAT IS COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
The warranty period for all PetSpy products is 1 year from the date of purchase, except for the products on which 6-month warranty period is applicable (see below).
The 6-month replacement warranty applies to:
- small equipment, such as leashes, grooming and cleaning tools etc.
- in-the-box accessories such as chargers, cables, collar straps, antennas, contact points, lanyards, etc.
If your purchased item malfunctions or breaks within the warranty period, we will replace, at no charge, product or parts of a product that proves defective because of inappropriate material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance. The warranty begins from the date of purchase and covers only one free replacement per purchased item. The free replacement parts you receive are warrantied for 30 days from the date of delivery. PetSpy reserve the right to use a brand new or refurbished product or parts of an equivalent functionality as a replacement.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
PetSpy does not offer warranty for products purchased from unauthorized resellers. PetSpy products are exclusively sold on PetSpy.com, Amazon.com, Walmart.com, and Chewy.com. Any other marketplaces and websites are considered as unauthorized resellers.
The warranty does not cover products:
- with physical damage,
- damage or failure that results from normal wear and tear,
- cosmetic damage, such as scratches, nicks and dents,
- defects of appearance, decorative or structural items, including housing and non-operative components,
- lost products,
- products in case of improper installation or use of not original PetSpy accessories,
- products with signs of impact of foreign objects, misuse or improper storage.
Replacement warranty does not apply to promotional orders with a total discount greater than 30%.
GETTING THE WARRANTY SERVICE
To get a warranty service, you must first contact us at email@example.com to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you. You must send us the dated receipt as a proof of purchase from an authorized PetSpy reseller (Chewy.com, Walmart.com). For orders from Amazon.com and PetSpy.com your email and order ID will be sufficient.
We require troubleshooting at first to test the functionality of the product and to better understand whether a replacement is necessary. In many cases, troubleshooting will resolve the issue. We can ask for photos and videos to identify the problem.
For information on returns and refunds, please visit “Shipping & Returns” page.