The PetSpy Treat Dispenser is a good one for covering all your bases: with night vision, two-way audio, a wide-angle 1080 HD camera on offer, it has pretty much everything a pet owner could want. Mobile control works well on both iPhone and Android devices, and you can have up to eight devices logged in....Read more
The camera provides 1080p video. It connects via Wi-Fi, though bear in mind it only works with a 2.4G Wi-Fi connection, not 5G. Still, being able to toss treats to your pet with wild abandon is a great way to keep them entertained, all the while offering encouragement via the two-way audio connection.
- WATCH YOUR PET live on the phone with FULL HD video camera, 170° wide-angle fish eye lens with night vision, find out what your dog is doing at any time
- TALK WITH YOUR BELOVED DOG through the built-in TWO-WAY audio system, you can support or calm your pet from anywhere in real time
- TOSS FAVORITE TREATS to your pet via iOS/Android HiPet Free app, play a game of catching and do not let the dog get bored while alone
- CAPTURE IMPORTANT MOMENTS by taking videos or photos and share your pet's play on social networks with friends and family
- EASY 3 STEP SET UP - power up the dispenser, download the HiPet app to your phone and connect dispenser to the home WiFi
Treat-dispensing camera is a great way to interact with your dog and give her a little love when you are away. While an electronic display and treat slinger will never replace in-person attention, this tool can help keep you and your dog happier while you are separated!
Want to try before you buy? Not a problem!
We are offering a free way to test the dispenser online before a purchase. How does it work?
1. Download the HiPet mobile app for iOS or Android.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions to create an account.
3. Add a device to the list
a) If you open this page on a PC, please scan the QR code below with the HiPet App
b) If you open this page with your smartphone, please copy the dispenser serial number a0a3f0d035b4f393 and paste it into the required field in the HiPet app