Our fitness rings provide excellent emotional load and physical activity during the day. As a result, your dog will be healthier and calmer than before. PetSpy fitness ring is floatable. You can play with your dog in the water and reduce stress on the dog’s joints. Your dog will be in love from the first bite!...Read more
Your dog will be in love from the first bite. If your dog doesn’t want to sleep at night, bark and want your attention all the time, this toy is the perfect solution for your problem. Our fitness rings provide excellent emotional load and physical activity during the day. As a result, your dog will be healthier and calmer than before. Play with your dog and ring toy at least for 20 minutes every day, and you will see the result. EVA material is safe even for the puppy's teeth and gums. Also, our ring will speed up the change of teeth. Because of the ring shape, the dog can’t bite you even if he wants to. Playing together with the dog replaces light outdoor workout for you. PetSpy fitness ring is floatable. You can play with your dog in the water and reduce stress on the dog’s joints. Perfect for playing with the retriever dogs.
- Two Fitness Training Rings - perfect toy for active training of running, jumping, and pulling your dog
- More Activity with two rings, training of your dog will be even more effective and interesting, perfect for training two dogs at the same time
- Stay Healthy – safe for your pet teeth and gums, helps lose weight during regular active training
- Fits for Medium and Large Dogs - the Outer diameter is 11", thickness 2" for L size, 7" and 1.2" for S size. Easy to grab and carry the lightweight ring toy!
- Premium EVA Material allows the ring to fly and float in the water, bright colors will help you to locate it anywhere
Q: Can my dog chew the toy?
A: No, but your dog may bite the ring.Our dog fitness ring is made not for chewing but for biting, throwing, and floating with it.
Q: Does this toy float?
A: Yes, the ring can float on the water. It's very bright and well visible on the water surface, so your dog can easily locate and grab it.
Q: What activities can I use this ring for?
A: This toy is great for running, jumping, swimming, and pulling.
Q: Is the ring hard?
A: The ring is made from innovative EVA Material, soft enough to bite, and absolutely harmless for dogs' jaws. At the same time, this material is long-lasting and resistant to pulling.
Q: How should I store it?
A: The toy doesn't require special storage conditions. But it is not intended to be used unsupervised, and you should always put it away when the dog alone at home.
Q: What if my dog eats piece of fitness ring?
A: It’s best to avoid the situation all together with human supervision and taking the ring away once the dog starts to chew it. Take your pup to the vet as soon as possible to discuss treatment options if you think your pup has swallowed any foreign objects.