The PetSpy LED Pet Nail Clipper is the safe & easy way to maintain your pet’s nails! Featuring an convenient thick grip and LED light, the tool trims your cat or dog’s nails safely and precisely with a stainless steel cutting blade. The tool uses a super-bright 2 LED light that perfectly illuminates your cat or dog nail's to quickly show where to stop trimming....Read more
Whether it’s for at-home purposes or professional salon needs, the PetSpy LED Pet Nail Clipper is the safe & easy way to maintain your pet’s nails! Featuring an convenient thick grip and LED light, the tool trims your cat or dog’s nails safely and precisely with a stainless steel cutting blade. The tool uses a super-bright 2 LED light that perfectly illuminates your cat or dog nail's to quickly show where to stop trimming.
- 2 BUILT-IN LED LIGHTS clearly illuminate the nail's quick, and show where to stop trimming; reduce the risk of cutting through it
- SHARP BLADES are made of high quality 3.5 mm Stainless Steel, powerful enough for precise nail trimming with just one cut.
- USE A NAIL FILE to smooth out jagged edges of pet’s nails after trimming. Comfortably housed in the left handle of nail clippers
- ERGONOMIC THICK HANDLE feels right in your hand and keep you comfortable throughout the pet's grooming process.
- RECOMMENDED BY PROFESSIONALS - Safe & Easy way to trim your pet's nails; recommended by veterinarians and professional groomers for clean and quick paw-decure
Q: How can I cut a dog's claws if they are dark and I can't see how far I can cut?
A: The most important thing is to cut up to the pulp and no further. In dogs with dark nails, make several small cuts instead of one large one. Trim very thin slices off the end of the nail until you see a black dot appear towards the center when you look at it head on. This is the start of the quick that you want to avoid.
Q: Can you sharpen the blade?
A: This product is not designed or intended to be sharpened.
Q: How often should I cut the pet's nails?
A: Dogs need their nails clipped and filed on a regular basis, usually every 3 to 4 weeks.
Q: Should I file the dog's nail after cutting?
A: Yes, filing your dog's claws makes them smooth and snag-free. Your dog will never snagging to your clothes, furniture, carpet or scratch your hands. Use the nail file included or the PetSpy Grinder.
Q: Help! My dog doesn’t let me trim his nails!
A: There are a few ways to train your dog so that he or she allows you to trim their nails. A popular trick is to spread peanut butter on a plate or spoon and let your dog lick it while you clip them. Make sure the peanut butter does not contain any artificial sweeteners that are dangerous for dogs, like xylitol.
Q: Should I hold the button to turn on the light?
A: Quickly press the power button to turn on/off the light.