Dog command collar: M86-1 Advanced training collar for dogs
Dog Breeds by average size and weight
|Size and Weight (lbs)||Neck (inches)||Chest (inches)||Breed|
|Mini, <10||7.8 - 8.7||9.8 - 11.8||Chihuahua, Yorkshire Terrier, Pomeranian, Maltese|
|Small, 8-17||7.8 - 9.4||11.4 - 14.1||Jack Russell Terrier, Pekingese, Maltipoo, King Charles Spaniel|
|Medium, 15 - 35||9 - 11||13.8 - 16.5||Cocker Spaniel, Beagle, French Bulldog, Pembroke Welsh Corgi|
|Medium, 30-65||11.8 - 13.4||18.1 - 20.9||Bulldog, Standard Poodle, Husky, Pitbull, Dalmatian|
|Large, 45-85||17 - 18.9||29.9 - 33.1||Boxer, Labrador Retriever, Schnauzer, Basset Hound|
|Large, 50-100||18.5 - 20.5||34.6 - 38.2||German Shepherd, Bull Terrier, Old English Sheepdog|
|X Large, 75-140||20.5 - 24.4||36.2 - 39.4||Rottweiler, Great Pyrenees, Newfoundland|
|Huge, 120-200||24.4 - 28||36.4 - 43.0||St. Bernard, Leonberger, Mastife, Great Dane|
|Your dog is too small||You will have to try it on.||Perfect fit - congrats!|
Train your dog quickly with the PetSpy M86-1 Yards Advanced Dog Training Collar. A handy tool for a variety of situations, it’s perfect for teaching old dogs new tricks, and new dogs some old tricks. Whether you want to correct excessive barking or aggressive leash pulling, or you just want to add security to off leash walking, this collar helps you to control your dog remotely. It offers three training modes of shock, vibration and beep, with eight adjustable levels of vibration and shock--meaning you can always control the comfort level for positive results. It’s the ultra-fast way to turn your dog into a well-behaved gentleman.
- Training collar helps to control your dog remotely with a range up to 1100 yards.
- Helps to correct barking, wandering off, pulling too hard, approaching strangers and more.
- Three training modes of shock, vibration and beep, with eight adjustable levels of vibration and shock.
- Remote is rechargeable and the collar is waterproof, with a power-saving movement sensor.
- The fastest way to train dogs over 10 pounds. Collar fits necks 8 to 26-inches.
(1) Remote Transmitter, (1) Collar Receiver, (1) Adjustable TPU Strap, (1) Dual USB Charger, (1) Test Bulb, (2) Set of Metal Probes, (1) User Guide
Proper fit of the collar is important: a collar worn for a too long time or placed too tight or loose on a pet's neck may cause skin irritation or damage. Avoid leaving the collar on dogs for more than 4 hours a day