Nuisance barking is one of the most trying problems pet owners must cope with. Unlike some other bad behaviors, like jumping or mouthing, nuisance barking often happens when your pup is out of reach, making it a hard behavior to correct. Fortunately, PetSpy Citronella Spray Dog Training Collar are designed to stop your pup’s pestering barks....Read more
Dog Breeds by average size and weight
|Size and Weight (lbs)||Neck (inches)||Chest (inches)||Breed|
|Mini, <10||7.8 - 8.7||9.8 - 11.8||Chihuahua, Yorkshire Terrier, Pomeranian, Maltese|
|Small, 8-17||7.8 - 9.4||11.4 - 14.1||Jack Russell Terrier, Pekingese, Maltipoo, King Charles Spaniel|
|Medium, 15 - 35||9 - 11||13.8 - 16.5||Cocker Spaniel, Beagle, French Bulldog, Pembroke Welsh Corgi|
|Medium, 30-65||11.8 - 13.4||18.1 - 20.9||Bulldog, Standard Poodle, Husky, Pitbull, Dalmatian|
|Large, 45-85||17 - 18.9||29.9 - 33.1||Boxer, Labrador Retriever, Schnauzer, Basset Hound|
|Large, 50-100||18.5 - 20.5||34.6 - 38.2||German Shepherd, Bull Terrier, Old English Sheepdog|
|X Large, 75-140||20.5 - 24.4||36.2 - 39.4||Rottweiler, Great Pyrenees, Newfoundland|
|Huge, 120-200||24.4 - 28||36.4 - 43.0||St. Bernard, Leonberger, Mastife, Great Dane|
|Your dog is too small||You will have to try it on.||Perfect fit - congrats!|
Nuisance barking is one of the most trying problems pet owners must cope with. Unlike some other bad behaviors, like jumping or mouthing, nuisance barking often happens when your pup is out of reach, making it a hard behavior to correct. Fortunately, PetSpy Citronella Spray Dog Training Collar are designed to stop your pup’s pestering barks.
A citronella anti-bark collar is a lightweight, plastic collar that fits around your dog’s neck. There is a micro circuit inside the unit that triggers a miniature valve releasing a spray of citronella whenever you press button on the remote. There is no shock administered. The dog feels, hears and smells the unpleasant citronella spray. Citronella anti-bark collars are advertised as more humane than collars that produce an electric shock.
- HUMANE and SAFE TRAINING COLLAR: With Spray Dog Collar training of your pet will be easy and fun, prime collar for expert trainers or new dog parents. This PetSpy lightweight citronella spray collar is a perfect fit for all your needs for medium and large dogs from 20-140 lbs
- 4 TRAINING MODES: Spray, Beep, Vibration and LED Light (suitable for night and decoration) with 3 Adjustable intensity levels for remote dog training
- REFILLABLE, RAINPROOF & RECHARGEABLE: Fully filled of citronella spray collar lasts up to 50 splashes with battery life up to 12 days. IP67 guarantees protection of the collar in any weather conditions.
- BLIND OPERATION DESIGN: With Touch Distinguishing Buttons on the Remote Control you can follow the dog and operate the collar at the same time even distance between you and the dog reaches 2600 ft
- WHAT YOU GET: 1-YEAR WARRANTY and 24/7 customer support. Package includes: prefilled collar with adjustable nylon strap, remote, usb cable, lanyard, manual.
Citronella spray is not included and needs to be purchased separately.
Q: Can it be used when I'm not at home? Is it automatical?
A: The collar is not automatical. It's remote activated.
Q: Is citronella dangerous for my dog?
A: Citronella is an essential oil derived from the stem and leaves of lemongrass and has been used in medicine for thousands of years. Citronella won’t hurt your dog in any manner unless it’s ingested in high quantities.
Q: Can I use another flavours or water?
A: No, only citronella spray.
Q: Should I buy the new receiver when the citronella spray ends up?
A: No, there is no need to buy the receiver. You need to buy the refill can.
Q: My collar receiver stops responding to the remote transmitter. What should I do?
A: Please make sure that you choose the right channel. If the channel is correct, charge the collar receiver and the remote transmitter and resync the system. The steps you can find in your User Manual on follow the steps from our operational guide: https://petspy.com/pages/videos
Q: Can I cut the collar strap?
A: Yes, you can cut the collar strap to the desired length. Please measure your dog's neck carefully before trimming the collar.